Welcome!

I think you’ll love shopping at Tina’s Trinkets Inc., where you’ll find beautiful jewelry, gifts and accessories attractively priced for all. I’m always looking for something new and exciting and you’ll frequently notice that designers and vendors are phased in and out of my collections. I normally only order one or two of the same pieces, so if you really love it, you might want to order it before someone else does!


Please contact me at tinastrinketsinc@gmail.com or call me at 845-641-5954 if you have any questions (pricing, shipping gifts directly, etc.).

You can view photos of more trinkets at: http://www.tinastrinkets.shutterfly.com

Enjoy!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Beatriz Ball

BB Cutting Board Soho Sq. Cracker -6418 cropped - Copy     All Rights Reserved.  Contact information: Eugenia Uhl 840 Louisa Street New Orleans (504)943-3147
 BB Soho Salad Server SM 6081      BB Val and Troy Soho Rect
  

No comments:

Post a Comment